Read more: http://www.colormagicphotography.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz1xUaX93nZ

Friday, March 8, 2013

Even in Darkness Cover Reveal

So many exciting things happening on the blog lately! Today I get to bring you the cover reveal for Cyndi Tefft's new book Even in Darkness. Isn't it absolutely gorgeous? I love it!




Even in Darkness is the third book in Cyndi's Between series. It doesn't officially release until April 1st, but I had the honor of getting an early look and let me tell you, you DO NOT want to miss this one. The first two books were fantastic, but this one takes it somewhere entirely new. Epic amounts of adventure and romance, and so many questions that I didn't even know who I was rooting for half the time and I couldn't stop turning the pages until the very end. 

Haven't read the first two books yet? What are you waiting for?
You can grab book #1 Between here.
And book #2 Hell Transporter here.

Go! Read them. Now! Then you'll be ready on April first to dive right in to Even in Darkness! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment