So, here I am to share a little update with all of you about what I've gotgoing on. It's kind of a lot, so prepare yourselves.
Okay, here goes...
First off, as I mentioned, the Vengeance blog tour is in full swing. Here's a complete list of blog, by date, so you can check out each post as you like. They'll be posting everything from reviews, to interviews, to excerpts so enjoy, and don't forget to enter to win a SIGNED COPY OF VENGEANCE! You can get another entry each day of the tour.
VENGEANCE BLOG TOUR SCHEDULE:
21-Book Crazy / Novel Grounds
22- Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom / Tale of Two Books / Author Jessica Sorensen
23-Lost in a Sea of Words / Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books
24-Maria's Book Blog
25-Author Sherry Gammon / Pamela Foreman
26-Author Maren Dille
27-Author Cindy C Bennett / Nose Stuck in a Book
28-Author Cyndi Tefft / Sassy Cassie's Reviews
29-Romancebookworm's Reviews / Rose's Book Blog
30-Contagious Reads / Shereadsalot.com / Must Read Books or Die / 2 Geek Girls Review Books
I'll update more links as the posts go live.
What else???
I'm working on the final revisions of Sink or Swim (Fight or Flight #1.5) coming out next month. I'm also putting together a somewhat massive blog tour for this one, as well. If you're a blogger (or you know a blogger) who would like to participate, feel free to shoot me an email. You can add it to your Goodreads TBR shelf here.
AND, Now or Never (Fight or Flight #2) is well underway and on schedule for it's fall release date. More on this to come. Add it to your Goodreads TBR shelf here.

While I've been obsessing over the slackline chile VENGEANCE blog tour and other people's blogs, it occurred to me that I've been neglecting my own.
ReplyDeleteSlacker Radio is the best music solution I've found on Windows 8. You can listen to pre-made radio stations of the type of music you choose, or you can define your own stations and pin them to the Windows Start Screen. I used to listen to music I already owned on CD's, but I'm finding myself turning to Slacker Radio more and more to listen to all the music I like. slackline chile
ReplyDelete