Read more: http://www.colormagicphotography.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz1xUaX93nZ

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

It's that time of year (the end) where everybody and there brother is posting some kind of reflective post. Of course I had to join the bandwagon. I mean, if all the cool kids are doing it . . . But, I do promise to keep it short and sweet. So here you have it:

Lets just say that 2012 has been one INCREDIBLE year! I don't even know where to begin, so lets start at the beginning, shall we?

I started 2012 with a half completed manuscript and the hope to someday see it in print. Twelve months later, I have 5 different published works, with a 6th coming out tomorrow (insert plug for DEVOTION here), including my debut novel (that half completed manuscript I was talking about).

I've set up a blog that people actually read (who knew?), a Facebook Page that people actually like, and a Twitter account that people actually follow (despite the fact that I'm still not 100% sure how to really use that site haha)

I've made a ton of new friends (authors, editors, publishers, and bloggers) that I can share my love of books with. So, to all of you--every last one of you that played a roll in making my 2012 so unforgettably fantastic-- THANK YOU!

I hope each and every one of you has an awesome New Year and a wonderful 2013!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment