I was asked by a blogger to put together a dream cast for Dissidence to let the readers know how I picture my characters. To be honest, it's impossible to find anyone that will perfectly fit any of them. Mainly because they are individuals, as unique as any living person, and wouldn't it be weird to find you had an imaginary doppelganger living in some strangers head?!
But I digress, I did the best I could and put together three actors that I thought came closest to portraying Kaleigh, Peter, and Connor.
Here they are:
KALEIGH - Ayla Kell
I like her for Kaleigh because she has the right look, and there's something about this picture in particular that just screams the perfect attitude to accompany the look :) CONNOR - Alexander Ludwig
Connor was by FAR the hardest to cast. There just doesn't seem to be anyone that fits him perfectly, but this was as close as I could get. He's definitely got the muscle mass working for him. Just give him green eyes, and lose a little bit of that evil look to him (haha) and you've got a close Connor.
PETER - Drew Roy

I think this one actually comes the closest to what I imagined. Just give him blue eyes and he makes a pretty perfect Peter :)
Now, I know most of you won't agree with my choices for whatever reason and that's fine. Actually, it's AWESOME because it means that you've thought enough about these characters to form your own impressions of them, and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what those look like. If you can think of an actor that reminds you of any or all of the characters PLEASE post it in the comments section below!!! I really look forward to seeing what you all think of Kaleigh, Connor, and Peter :)

Will there be a sequel to dissidence?
ReplyDeleteYes! I am working on the sequel now :)
ReplyDelete